$23.90 per m2
Sir Grange is without a doubt "the most beautiful grass you have ever seen" it's fine leaf with vertical growth, unique dark green colour & density make it really stand out from any other grass in the street, become the envy of all your neighbors with Sir Grange.
Sir Grange was originally developed for the golf industry but it was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make for a fantastic home lawn.
Sir Grange is a fine bladed premium turf variety, which has high shade tolerance and very low nutrient and water requirements. Sir Grange was originally developed for the golf industry but it was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make a fantastic home lawn. Its adaptability to a variety of climates, and its beautiful dark green leaf have seen it become the #1 selling zoysia grass in the USA.
Sir Grange has been hand selected from over 10,000 different varieties of turf, with its superior qualities making it stand out from the crowd. Sir Grange has been tried and tested to stand up to whatever the Aussie climate can throw at it.
Why Choose Sir Grange
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- Underwent strict R&D process from the worlds most successful turf grass breeders
- High shade tolerance (needs only 3 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Can handle full sun
- High wear tolerance
- High drought tolerance
- Great colour retention all year round
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varieties
- Can be mowed at a wide range of heights
- Self Repairing
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- Naturally weed & insect resistant
- Comes with a 10-year product warranty
- Number 1, selling zoysia grass in the USA
- avoid excess watering whilst in dromancy (winter) & in shaded areas
- Sir Grange is slow growing and doesn't need excess fertilising
- Keep mower blades sharp, or better yet use a cylinder mower to keep leaf looking nice
FUN FACT Sir Grange has naturally occurring allelopathic characteristics. Allelopathy is a biological phenomenon where one plant inhibits the growth of another through the release of natural chemicals. Because of this trait, growth of weeds and other unwanted turf species in your Sir Grange lawn will be inhibited to a certain extent, but there will be times when weed control will be necessary.
Compare turf at glance
|Leaf blade||Fine Leaf||Fine Leaf||Broad Leaf||Medium Leaf||Medium Leaf|
|Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more|