$8.80 per m2
This fine textured, low maintenance premium turf grass is hardy & drought resistant, while still being very soft to the touch & low-allergenic, making this grass perfectly suited for full sun residential lawns and commercial areas, with minimal effort it will retain its colour & density while still holding up to the wear & tear of kids & dogs etc.
Why Choose OZTUFF
- Very low maintenance
- High wear tolerance
- High drought tolerance
- High salt tolerance & resistance to animal urine burns
- Less mowing than other green couch types
- Low nutritional requirement, grows on poor quality soils
- Fine leaf & dense carpet like appearance
- Great in full sun, by the ocean, near pools
OZ TUFF was ranked #1 for wear tolerance in a 4 year HAL study (TU08018), collected data mirrored results seen in the field where it has been planted on sports fields receiving high usage, OZ TUFF also has a moderate thatch layer which provides greater wear resistance.
OZ TUFF has demonstrated it can handle salt water levels 50% of that of sea water, and it proved to have superior performance under conditions of server water stress and high wear when compared to other turf species (TU06006 & TU02005).
- Do not plant in shaded areas OZTUFF needs a good 6+ hours of sun a day minimum.
- Water less often (fortnightly) once established but in larger volumes to encourage deep rooting and promote drought tolerance.
- To avoid excess thatch build up mow with a catcher & avoid over fertilising, OZTUFF only needs fertilising once a year, sometimes less depending on how good your soil is.
- Even though it doesnt need it, weekly mowing will help keep it even and flat and promote lateral growth
Compare turf at glance
|Leaf blade||Fine Leaf||Fine Leaf||Broad Leaf||Medium Leaf||Medium Leaf|
|Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more||Add to cart Learn more|