Sir Grange Zoysia
$19.50 per m2
Sir Grange Zoysia is without a doubt “the most beautiful grass you have ever seen” it’s fine leaf with vertical growth, unique dark green colour & density make Sir Grange turf the Brisbane & Gold Coast favourite. It really stand out from any other grass in the street, become the envy of all your neighbours with Sir Grange Turf.
Sir Grange Zoysia was originally developed for the golf industry, but it was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make for a fantastic home lawn.
Want to come and see for yourself? Sir Grange Zoysia is on display at Tamborine & Pacific Pines.
Sir Grange Zoysia Brisbane, Gold Coast & Ipswich – A Finer Choice
Sir Grange is a fine bladed premium turf variety, which has high shade tolerance and very low nutrient and water requirements. Sir Grange was originally developed for the golf industry, but it was soon discovered that due to its characteristics, it would make a fantastic home lawn. Its adaptability to a variety of climates, and its beautiful dark green leaf have seen it become the #1 selling grass in the USA. Sir Grange has been hand selected from over 10,000 different varieties of turf, with its superior qualities making it stand out from the crowd. Sir Grange has been tried and tested to stand up to whatever the Aussie climate can throw at it.
Why Choose Sir Grange?
- Hand selected from over 10,000 different cultivars
- Underwent strict R&D process from the world’s most successful turf grass breeders
- High shade tolerance (needs only 3 hours of direct sunlight/day)
- Can handle full sun
- High wear tolerance
- High drought tolerance
- Great colour retention all year round
- Fine leaf blade
- Minimal damage when scalped
- Requires 75% less nitrogen than other common turf varieties
- Requires up to 50% less mowing than other common turf varieties
- Can be mowed at a wide range of heights
- Successfully grown and sold in over 10 different countries
- Weed & insect Resistant
- Comes with a 10-year product warranty
- #1 selling grass in the USA
FUN FACT Sir Grange Turf has naturally occurring allelopathic characteristics. Allelopathy is a biological phenomenon where one plant inhibits the growth of another through the release of natural chemicals. Because of this trait, growth of weeds and other unwanted turf species in your Sir Grange lawn will be inhibited to a certain extent, but there will be times when weed control will be necessary.
NOT SURE WHICH TURF VARIETY TO CHOOSE?
Contact us for expert advice, or come & checkout our lawn display at Tamborine