Our farms have been designed from the get-go to be as sustainable as possible with next to no negative impacts on the environment. Turf farming in general is already carbon neutral. We just want to take that a step further. We are very proud of what we have achieved and some of our initiatives have been.
- Our main production farm was designed to contain 95% of its water runoff on-site. Excess water is caught in large soaks and absorbed back into the soil.
- Organic principles have been adopted in our turf production. We apply seaweed and worm juice monthly and inoculate with biology every three months to help produce a healthy plant. This in turn limits the requirement to apply pesticides.
- The use of Glyphosate is almost omitted entirely from our turf production and its use has been limited to keeping borders of paddocks clean only.
- We produce our own compost with turf scraps and silage we grow on farms. We do source the chicken litter as an ingredient for our compost production, but this is sourced from a neighbouring farm so very few truck movements are required. Only finished off compost is applied to our paddocks after harvest to improve biology and nutrition.
- No synthetic urea or controlled release urea is used which can cause damage to microbes and nutrification of our waterways. We do apply small amounts of ammonium-based fertiliser for additional nitrogen and other elements if required which is seldom as our soils are extremely well balanced.
- A modern fleet of farm equipment and trucks produces the lowest emissions possible. We are constantly looking for improvements in our fleet to lower emissions.
- We have embarked on a tree planting programme to provide more habitat and help mitigate potential erosion on our riverbanks.
We are presently researching:
- More solar power installations.
- Hydropower to run our irrigation at night.
- Processing the introduced fish “European Carp” into fertiliser has degraded our once pristine river to a murky waterway.
What our customers say
Duncan and the team were great to deal with and provided a quality product at a great price. My Tif Tuff turf is looking great!
Cannot thank the team at All Turf Solutions enough for their assistance and understanding.
My husband and I highly recommend All Turf Solutions and will be recommending them to clients and using them through our real estate business whenever turf is required.
Thank you for the quality turf and help
Great service from both Sara's and on time deliver....The communication process was very good and apart from not enough rain the grass is settling in well. The information pack emailed through is valuable and advise all clients to read through. Whilst its only grass the information provided and process is a must to follow so you end up with a nice healthy lawn
Highly recommend , i was referred by a friend from the area and i am based on the Gold Coast and i had prompt delivery, quality product and great price! Will be using again whenever i need turf! Thanks Guys :)
All Turf came in and replaced my back yard with Sir Walter and did a great job. within 1 day it went from a patch of dirt & weeds to a lush green beautiful space that you wouldn’t even know was just laid, thanks guys
Have just started using All Turf Solutions and have been super impressed with their service and price and amazed at the quality of the product.
I'm a fencer and landscaper and have used turf from All Turf numerous times. Every time I have used All Turf they have been polite with good customer service. The quality of the turf has been first class as well.
We are a landscaper and lawn maintenance company (The Lawn Renovators) and we made the switch to All Turf 1 year ago, their customer service, convenience & quality are next to none! Great work guys, keep it up :D
Wonderful friendly staff and the best turf! Very competitive prices and you know you're getting the good stuff, I would recommend all turf solutions to all of my family and friends!!☺️☺️👌
Great stock and never have they let us down once. Always reply to queries promptly!
These guys are great!! Excellent service and product knowledge the crew layd sir Walter in our back yard and couldn't be happier from start to finish thanks guys !!
I got some OZTUFF to replace a patch in my front lawn that was always worn out from my car driving over it, it's been 5 months now and the OZTUFF is still going strong! It's pretty amazing stuff, so glad I talked to you guys and got the right grass & didn't just get some cheap’o stuff that’d probably be dead by now. Thank you so much!